Summerize this News Article
Tommy Fury is quite famous in his own right – but the boxer was the one asking for selfies on Friday night.
That is because the biggest stars from sport and beyond were out for a special gala in Saudi Arabia before Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou.
None were bigger than Cristiano Ronaldo, who appeared to be the centre of attention in a room full of champions.
Tyson Fury and his half-brother Tommy Fury are both big Manchester United fans – and it was clear to see as the fighters interacted with the former Old Trafford hero.
Footage has emerged showing Tommy Fury patiently waiting as Ronaldo took a plethora of selfies with distinguished guests.
Meanwhile, WBC champion Tyson Fury sat down for a chat with the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.
The Manchester-born boxer said: “Cristiano, you’re the greatest footballer that’s ever lived, and I mean that.
“I’m a big fan, I watch all the football, I watched you when you were at United, the first time, second time, all of the Real Madrid, everything.”
Ronaldo asked: “But you’ve never been to the stadium?”
And Fury replied: “I come to the stadium but I get very much tortured while I’m there, so it’s very difficult for me.”
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Tommy Fury is every Manchester United fan as Cristiano Ronaldo opportunity arises at Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou event
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Tommy #Fury #Manchester #United #fan #Cristiano #Ronaldo #opportunity #arises #Tyson #Fury #Francis #Ngannou #event