Summerize this News Article
Oleksandr Usyk has told Francis Ngannou to make sure that Tyson Fury is ready to fight on December 23rd.
The Ukrainian star has arrived in Saudi Arabia for the crossover showdown between Fury and Ngannou, a bout that has captured the attention of fight fans from all over the world.
However Fury and Usyk found time for a warm meetup on the eve of the fight, with the Ukrainian star lifting the Gypsy King with a big embrace.
Usyk is hoping to unify the heavyweight division against Fury, with a December fight on the cards should Fury be able to see off the MMA legend in Riyadh.
With that in mind, the Ukrainian had a clear message for Ngannou, who stands in the way of that prospective blockbuster fight before Christmas.
On Instagram, Usyk wrote: “Francis, be careful with Tyson, I need him in the ring on December 23.”
The date of December 23 is yet to be formally confirmed, however Fury also believes that the two of them will go head-to-head in December, rather than January as has been otherwise proposed.
Fury told Sky Sports: “I’m expecting the fight to take place in December, that’s what I’ve been told, so I’ve got no reason to disbelieve it.
“Usyk has to fight me in December, doesn’t have a choice.
“He’s signed a contract so if he doesn’t, he’s breached contract and he gets sued. He doesn’t really have a choice.”
As a result, fight fans all around the world will be hoping that Ngannou, as impressive a fighter as he is, won’t stand in the way of that blockbuster fight in December.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Oleksandr Usyk greets Tyson Fury in Saudi Arabia and sends clear message to Francis Ngannou
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Oleksandr #Usyk #greets #Tyson #Fury #Saudi #Arabia #sends #clear #message #Francis #Ngannou