Summerize this News Article
New Zealand’s first half of the Rugby World Cup final went from bad to worse when Sam Cane was red carded.
The All Black’s captain saw his yellow upgraded to a red upon review, dealing a pivotal advantage to opponents South Africa.
The decision allowed South Africa to further their advantage heading into the break, taking a 12-6 lead and New Zealand on shaky ground.
Shannon Frizell had earlier been sin-binned in an ill-disciplined first-half for the three-time winners, and the Springboks converted three more points before the break.
New Zealand showed some resolve though, cutting the deficit back to six points, the kind of determination they will certainly need without their captain in the second period.
More will follow. For the latest on this and other breaking news stories, listen to talkSPORT
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
New Zealand captain Sam Cane receives FIRST EVER Rugby World Cup final red card
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Zealand #captain #Sam #Cane #receives #Rugby #World #Cup #final #red #card