Summerize this News Article
Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are two of several European sides monitoring Club America centre-back Sebastian Caceres, sources have confirmed to 90min.
Caceres, who turned 24 in August, has quickly become a key part of the new-look Uruguay setup under Marcelo Bielsa, who has won four of his six games since taking charge of the national side earlier this year.
The defender’s performances for Uruguay during the October international window – in which they drew 2-2 away at Colombia before beating Brazil 2-0 back on home soil – attracted plenty of positive attention and he has since been linked with a move to Europe.
90min understands that Man Utd and Tottenham are among the Premier League teams to have watched over Caceres this year, with both on the hunt for defensive reinforcements in the coming transfer windows. Newcastle United and West Ham United have also been tracking the centre-back.
There is strong interest in Caceres from mainland Europe as well. La Liga sides Atletico Madrid, Valencia and high-flying Girona are all keen on the defender, while the likes of Atalanta, Braga, Hoffenheim, Lens, Lille, Porto and Union Berlin have scouted him recently.
Caceres made his breakthrough as an 18-year old at boyhood side Liverpool Montevideo back in Uruguay, playing three seasons for them before leaving his homeland for Club America of Mexico.
He has made 173 senior club appearances since his debut in 2017 and has been capped seven times by the Uruguay national team.
READ THE LATEST NEWS FROM 90MIN’S TALKING TRANSFERS TEAM
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Man Utd and Tottenham among European clubs tracking Sebastian Caceres
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Man #Utd #Tottenham #among #European #clubs #tracking #Sebastian #Caceres