Summerize this News Article
Time really does fly, doesn’t it? It only seems like yesterday that we were looking at Amazon’s fall Prime Day roundup of deals. But all too soon, the 2023 holiday season is approaching — and with it, the much-touted sales of Black Friday (November 24th) and Cyber Monday (November 27th).
If you’re interested in the goodies being offered but haven’t signed up for Amazon Prime, don’t worry — Amazon makes it very easy. (Not surprisingly. After all, it would be the sorry vendor who would make it difficult for people to become new customers.)
If you’re attracted by the goodies being offered but haven’t signed up for Prime, Amazon makes it very easy
You can share your Prime account — and most of its features — with one other adult. And you get a 30-day free trial, so you can try it (and the Prime Day specials) out.
We should probably mention the obvious: you can sign up for a Prime membership, take advantage of the free 30-day trial, and then cancel it after the Prime Day sales are over. But you can only do that once, so you won’t be able to use that trick next year when Prime Day comes around again.
Update October 27th, 2023, 10:10AM ET: This article was first published on June 9th, 2021, and has been changed to reflect updated information about Black Friday.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
How to sign up for Amazon Prime 2023
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#sign #Amazon #Prime