Summerize this News Article
The Gaza Strip is suffering a near-total connectivity outage as the Israeli Defense Forces announced Friday that it was “expanding ground operations” in the region.
As of Friday, the connectivity tracker NetBlocks reported “a collapse in connectivity in the Gaza Strip,” with one of the largest and last remaining Palestinian telecom providers, Paltel, being highly impacted by intense airstrikes. Paltel said it had sustained “a complete disruption of all communication and internet services” as a result of the barrage, according to The Washington Post.
Since Israel cut off much of Gaza’s access to electricity earlier this month, the strip has largely relied on other power sources like generators to support connectivity. But in recent days, a bombardment of airstrikes has reportedly destroyed much of the supporting infrastructure.
On Thursday, service from another large internet provider, NetStream, “collapsed,” according to NetBlocks. The network “notified subscribers that service would end due to a severe shortage of fuel supplies.” The Palestine Red Crescent Society, a humanitarian organization, said Friday that it was “deeply concerned” that it may not be able to provide emergency medical services due to loss of communications services.
“We have completely lost contact with the operations room in Gaza Strip and all of our teams operating there due to the Israeli authorities cutting off all landline, cellular and internet communications,” the Red Crescent said in a statement on X Friday.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Gaza Strip internet cut off following Israeli airstrikes
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Gaza #Strip #internet #cut #Israeli #airstrikes