Summerize this News Article
The Miami Dolphins didn’t hesitate to take a chance on Chase Claypool, but that doesn’t mean they’re ready to throw him into the mix just yet.
The talented wideout made his Dolphins debut during Sunday’s loss to the Philadelphia Eagles after being in street clothes in the first two games since his trade from the Chicago Bears.
However, he was only on the field for four offensive snaps and ten special teams snaps.
Tua Tagovailoa didn’t target him once, but he’s not frustrated about that.
As reported by David Furones of the Miami Sun-Sentinel, Claypool knows he’s got to earn his stripes within the team and get a hold of Mike McDaniel’s offense, and he’ll look forward to contributing to the best of his capacities.
Chase Claypool has been understanding of not getting touches yet in Miami. He’s happy to contribute however he can, including blocking, and is looking forward to whenever Mike McDaniel does get to the package he has devised for him. pic.twitter.com/dlvMviffze
— David Furones (@DavidFurones_) October 26, 2023
Truth be told, the Dolphins didn’t actually need another weapon like him; he was a luxury add.
As such, they’re not going to unleash him unless they’re 100% certain that he’s going to have a positive impact, especially considering his history with his former teams.
The Dolphins will meet the New England Patriots for their second clash of the season.
Perhaps they’ll send him out there to mix things up a little, considering he wasn’t with the team when they squared off earlier in the season.
Claypool has all the physical tools to be one of the most dominant wide receivers in the game, as he could be a perennial mismatch with his strong frame and big body.
Still, he needs to prove that he actually wants it.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Dolphins WR Opens Up On His Lack Of Touches
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Dolphins #Opens #Lack #Touches