Summerize this News Article
The Arizona Diamondbacks are turning to their ace Zac Gallen in Game 1 of the World Series. Gallen, who has endured his share of ups and downs so far during the postseason, addressed his upcoming Game 1 start against the Texas Rangers in Arlington.
“I said it after the two [NLCS] starts, just a lack of execution, really,” Gallen said, per Paul Casella of MLB.com. “No secret, I feel like I didn’t help the guys that much. So I’m looking to try and pull my weight this time around.”
Winning at least one game in Texas would be ideal. Although, Arizona dropped the first two games of the NLCS versus the Philadelphia Phillies on the road yet still ended up winning the series. Still, they would like to avoid that same initial approach against the Rangers.
Gallen is focused on tying to give the Diamondbacks a strong chance of earning a victory in Game 1.
More to come on this story.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Diamondbacks’ Zac Gallen breaks silence on getting nod for Game 1 of World Series
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Diamondbacks #Zac #Gallen #breaks #silence #nod #Game #World #Series