Summerize this News Article
Everything is set for the Arizona Diamondbacks to visit Globe Life Field and play against the Texas Rangers for Game 1 of the World Series.
The D-Backs, owners of an 84-78 record in the regular season, were a longshot to get where they are.
People picked the Milwaukee Brewers, champs of the NL Central division, to come out on top in the Wild Card round and the D-Backs swept them away from home.
People said the Los Angeles Dodgers would humble the snakes, and the D-Backs swept them, too.
People also said that Arizona’s “lucky run” would come to an end against a top World Series contender in the Philadelphia Phillies, and they advanced in seven games.
They are made to defy the odds.
To take on their last challenge of the season, the Diamondbacks have released their 26-man roster.
There is only one modification in comparison to the National League Championship Series roster: the inclusion of another infielder, Jace Peterson, in place of right-handed pitcher Slade Cecconi.
— Arizona Diamondbacks (@Dbacks) October 27, 2023
Otherwise, it’s the same group of people that left the Phillies biting the dust: Gabriel Moreno and Jose Herrera are the catchers, while Christian Walker, Pavin Smith, and Evan Longoria are the corner infielders.
Rookie Jordan Lawlar, Ketel Marte, Geraldo Perdomo, Emmanuel Rivera, and Peterson are the middle infielders and rookie phenom Corbin Carroll leads the outfield group that also has Tommy Pham, Alek Thomas and Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
Miguel Castro, Luis Frias, Andrew Saalfrank, Ryan Thompson, Paul Sewald, Kevin Ginkel, Joe Mantiply, Kyle and Ryne Nelson are the relievers, while the rotation is comprised by three impressive right-handers: Zac Gallen, Merrill Kelly, and Brandon Pfaadt.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Diamondbacks Announce World Series Roster With 1 Change
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Diamondbacks #Announce #World #Series #Roster #Change