Summerize this News Article
Chelsea fans have been left in despair after a worrying statistic emerged from their shock defeat at home against Brentford.
It also means that Brentford have won all three of their league visits to Chelsea since they were promoted from the Championship in 2021.
However, a more damning statistic was made clear at full-time and one that Chelsea fans will be keen to forget.
Over the past seven months, Brentford have won two games at Stamford Bridge compared to the host’s one.
The Bees claimed a 2-0 victory over Chelsea at the end of April and repeated the score line on Saturday too.
Blues fans are far from pleased with their inability to beat Brentford at home as one took to X to say: “This is pathetic.”
“Finish the season now!” added a second, who is clearly frustrated with their shortcomings so far.
A third, who seems to be fed up of the poor performances, simply said: “Delete the club.”
“Demolish Stamford Bridge I’m not even joking,” added a fourth as Chelsea’s struggles continue.
The Blues dominated in the first half, with Cole Palmer continuing to impress in the attack and Noni Madueke hitting the crossbar.
However, the story of Chelsea’s past few seasons was repeated as Brentford punished them for not taking their chances.
Ethan Pinnock made the most of a lack of concentration to head in at the far post just before the hour mark.
Bryan Mbeumo made it 2-0 in stoppage time as he found the back of the net that was left vacant by Robert Sanchez after he went up for a corner, with Chelsea now down in 11th.
talkSPORT football match centre
Keep up-to-date with all the latest Chelsea fixtures and results and live Premier League standings in our new match centre.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
Chelsea fans despair at wild Brentford statistic after shock defeat at Stamford bridge
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#Chelsea #fans #despair #wild #Brentford #statistic #shock #defeat #Stamford #bridge