Summerize this News Article
Did you know you can trigger cool effects like balloons, fireworks, hearts, and even a rainstorm on FaceTime? As long as you’re running iOS 17 on a compatible iPhone you can set off fun reactions with a handful of gestures.
Try out the following eight gestures to surprise your friends and family during video calls.
1. Use the ‘peace sign’ for balloons
2. Use two peace signs for confetti
3. Make the ‘heart’ sign to get a flurry of red hearts
4. Thumbs down for the ‘dislike’ icon
5. Double thumbs down for a rainy storm
6. Single thumb up for the ‘like’ icon
7. Double thumbs up for fireworks
8. The ‘rock on’ sign for flashing lights
Keep in mind that gestures should also work on other apps including Zoom and Google Meet. In addition to iOS 17, these reactions also support iPadOS 17 and macOS sonoma.
that meets Google’s requirements for helpful content updates. The Article should be at least 500 words long and should target the following keywords:
8 FaceTime gestures that trigger cool reactions on iOS 17
The News Article should include the following:
* A well-written introduction that hooks the reader and provides a clear overview of news
* A logical structure that makes it easy for readers to follow the argument and understand the points being made.
* Subheadings and bullet points to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.
The News Article should be written in *easy English* that is *easy to read* and *should be written in human tone and style* and *not look like AI generated*.
Follow these guidelines writing this content.
* Use natural language and avoid using jargon or technical terms that the average reader may not understand.
* Use active voice instead of passive voice.
* Use contractions and other informal language where appropriate.
* Use humor and other elements of human emotion to engage the reader.
#FaceTime #gestures #trigger #cool #reactions #iOS